Re: Eclipse

  • From: "giang" <hoanggiang1994@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 15:35:55 +0700

Hi Jim,
Please tell me something about eclipse.
First, I begin use it and not understand how it work. I created a project and a
source file. But what are they and what they use for? I can write a code in a
source file, cant I?
Then, could you tell me how to use the functions of it. Compile, debug, ETC.
I've found some words such "revert file", "built" - file or project, "debug
as", "run as", and more. I don't understand them.
And the end.  On eclipse site, I have found an eclipse version but not for xp.
It is "eclipse for C/C++ developer - win 32 bit".
Could you give me some tool and the version of eclipse that for XP, plese.
Thanks

nguyen Hoang Giang
Hoanggiang1994@xxxxxxxxxxx