Drupal: Removing Something From a Book

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 09:03:42 -0500

Hi,
I have a piece of content that was originally a book page. I think that the
only way I can remove it from the books altogether would be to change its
content type. Is there some way for me to do that without having to create an
SQL statement and submit it to my database? Hopefully, there'd be a module that
would let me do something like this

Thanks.

Jim