Drupal - Brain Cramp Frustration

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 11:21:36 -0400

Hi,
I need a little conk in the forehead. Can any of you drupal experts tell me
how to get at the content of my front page, the one that shows up when you
first go to the site? I forget how I went there when I first put up the
site. I've been all over the administration stuff and I'm missing where to
go. I guess at this point I'm too frustrated to see it and I bet it's right
in my face.

Thanks.

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"It's more important for me to start to do the right thing than it is to
wait until I think I
can do it just right."