Re: Display Problem

  • From: "James Panes" <jimpanes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 23:13:25 -0400

Hi Guys,

VB8 (2005 version) uses pixels to lay out screens. VB6 does the same thing,
but there are 15 units to a pixel.

According to Bill Dennis, the only way to consistently get things the same
size on the screen is to detect what the screen resolution is and reassign
all of the co-ordinates dynamically at run time.

This is fairly complicated, but it can be done in VB6.

Sorry, I have never done it myself and can not provide details.

Regards,
Jim
jimpanes@xxxxxxxxx
jimpanes@xxxxxxxxxxxx