Re: Discussion list for web design

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 14:56:08 -0700

hi,

the on list reply, there is good info here, and you might also want to join the
blind webbers list at:
blindwebbers-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and I'll contact you off list as well, though I warn you, I'm a plain Jane site
builder with only a little flair for colors as a boon for working with me.

laters,
inthane
"Three things that should NEVER! be brought together; a laptop computer, a full
cup of coffee, and a sneeze!"
- Unknown Author-