RE: Did you contribute to the Visual Studio Scripts, I want to know!

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 17:59:08 -0700

Last time I looked all the contributors were listed in the top of the script
file.  In fact I just opened it with my reply and here is what it says

;Contributors (alphabetically): Sina Bahram, Jamal Mazrui, Will Pearson, Ken
Perry, Travis Roth, Peter Torpey

Now with that said if you want to know kind of a chronology to things it
started with Will and Travis  working with Microsoft.  I am not sure if
Travis worked with Microsoft directly but I know Will was.  They had created
a lot of basic scripts for it.  I then came along and asked if anyone had
wrote anything.  Both travis and Will told me they had stuff but it was not
ready for release.  I asked them for their code so I could put something
together that people could use until something better came along.  So with
their code and a bit of what I wrote the first scripts were born.  After
that jamal has taken the project and ran like a crazed professional line
backer straight through a high school defense.  The others listed have done
modifications to fit certain needs.

  _____