Re: Developing with a netbook

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 22:19:06 -0700

hi,

I just looked one up, it has identical specs to my Acer , so as with my netbook, except for a bit of slowness on the processor's part it should be fine.

this is compared to my single core 2.8 GHz comp that is my main stay unit at the moment.

HTH,
inthane
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Agemtree
"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
www.agemtree.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>