Re: Deployment with Visual Studio 2008

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 08:40:52 -0400

Hi Varn: Excellant overview of the subject. It sounds like Click Once was the technical I had forgotton about and the one he might use if he needs more than a simple HyperLink download would provide. Also, your point on the fact that a client would have to be running Office or have the requisit dlls on their machine is something I took for granted but on second thought might not be a given if this download is available to the general public. Anyway, Click Once was what I was trying to remember to tell him about but forgot what it was called.

Rick USA