Re: Deployment with Visual Studio 2008

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 06:48:00 -0400

Hi Don: The only option I have ever seen is the ClickOnce method in the Express modules. I am pretty sure some of the guys have used third party stand-alone installers but I am clueless beyond this point. Usually they use them with non managed code, the few posts I have seen. Check with Jamal since he has used an installer of some type to install VBS Scripts for Windoweyes users and I think he prefers to work outside the MS IDE environment.

Rick USA

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald Marang" <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>