RE: Debugging programs.

  • From: "Graham Hardy" <graham.hardy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 13:22:11 -0700

Hi Marlon - A quick glance at the documentation last night let me in on this
secret. Of course, now with all of the debug information and such, my
simple, 400-line program is now compiling to just under a megabyte, which is
incredible. I wonder whether it would be smaller if I used a true DOS
compiler, considering I'm only using console i/o right now. At any rate,
I'll let you know if I have further questions.

Graham.