Database Project

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 17:41:19 +1100

Hi.
well got rid of the extra adaptors, etc.
but now got three buttons.
about, data, which are doing nothing.
and got a about form and put the code in.
but not working.
also, do i need another form, to hold the table adaptor and the grid where
the data will go?
and also, i have a login form as start up?
but the person will not see that when they click on submit or okay.
so, was wondering, do i have my controls as the start up form.
need some help on this one.
cheers Marvin.
E-mail: startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx
MSN: sttartrekcafe@xxxxxxx
Skype: startrekcafe
We Are The Borg! You Will Be Assimilated! Resistance Is Futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpian Part One