DREAM WEAVER 8

  • From: "Brent Neal" <bneal@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ProgrammingBlind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 10:47:46 -0600

I am a programmer for the Utah State Health department and currently they are
making a lot of changes to the web site.  So far I have not been involved with
Web development.  I just had a meeting with my manager and we were trying to
figure out if I could work on some of these projects.  Is Dream Weaver 8
accessible with JAWS 8.0?
The programmers I would be assisting are using Dream Weaver.  I know that some
Blind programmers have done Web development but are any using this tool?