Re: _CrtSetDbg to look for memory management errors

  • From: "Will Pearson" <will@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 23:14:51 -0000

Hi Chris,

From MSDN:
"Setting the CRT Report Mode

By default, _CrtDumpMemoryLeaks dumps memory leak information to the Debug pane of the Output window, as described previously. You can reset this to dump to another location using _CrtSetReportMode. If you use a library, it may reset the output to another location. In that case, you can set the output location
back to the Output window using the following statement:

CopyCode image
Copy Code
_CrtSetReportMode( _CRT_ERROR, _CRTDBG_MODE_DEBUG );

For more information, see _CrtSetReportMode."

Will
----- Original Message ----- From: "Delaunay Christophe" <christophe.delaunay@xxxxxxxxxxx>