Re: Cron demon says no such file?

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 08:52:03 +0200

If you want to run a program with cron, you need to give it the location of that file on the hard disk, like

/home/user/program

or to run it with php, do something like:

/usr/bin/php /home/user/program.php

If you want to just make a GET call to a certain web page, you need to use a program for this, like lynx or wget.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Simon" <simoncwn@xxxxxxxxxxx>