Re: Credible rumor that deserves serious consideration, IMHO

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 07:03:54 -0400

I do not know the reason. If it is true, I imagine it might be hard to get a statement in writing about it from a company official. That would probably be the kind of thing that is either not acknowledged at all, or is put in a company statement after internal legal review. It may also be the case that a tentative decision was made, but advocacy could make a difference in whether that decision is final.

Jamal

On 10/8/2010 11:22 PM, David Engebretson Jr. wrote:
Does it have something to do with the fight about the Android OS?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>