Re: Credible rumor that deserves serious consideration, IMHO

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 08:52:36 +0100

It wouldn't surprise me personally. They've made their latest VirtualBox desktop virtualization software difficult to use with assistive software. Other Oracle products as we all know leaves a lot to be desired.

From Chris H in Derbyshire
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Please visit my blog at http://chrishallsworth.klangoblog.net.
If you need any computer help, please contact me. Thank you.

On 09/10/2010 03:15, Jamal Mazrui wrote:
I heard from a good source today that Oracle has decided to discontinue
support for the Java Access Bridge (and no alternative is planned). I
would be glad to be convinced otherwise. If anyone has information
regarding this topic, please share.