RE: Creating a Rockbox .Voice File

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 18:38:16 -0500

I don't want to create .talk files, say for my folders and such, i want to
create the .voice file that rockbox uses to speak its menus and such. Can
the rockbox utility help with that? I think I'm going to give this manual
way a try, i read about making .wavs from the phrases, labeling them, using
a program to combine them to a .voice etc. Not sure if it'll work...

D!J!X!

  _____