Re: Creating Accessible Games

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 01:07:33 -0600

o jesus, please don't get him into python.
I see plenty of bccs from him a day, I'd hate to see python.
Otherwise, I would back you up on the python thing. I wouldn't recommend it for larger projects, though. I'm working on a largish engine that does mapping and that that is written in c++, (for the speed and all that). I know GMA sells a game engine, but last I heard they wanted like 2k for it, which is more than I'd net for a free game anyway, so, I'll just build my own I'm thinking.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Web: tysdomain.com
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My programs don't have bugs, they're called randomly added features.

----- Original Message ----- From: "BlueScale" <bluescale1976@xxxxxxx>