Re: Creating A Text Editor

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 15:16:38 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Rick,
Feel free to use any of the EdSharp source code, and to ask questions
about it.  EdSharp uses the RichTextBox control extensively, including
RTF options related to bold, underline, italics, subscript, superscript,
and justification (most people mainly use the text orcoding features,
but significant RTF support is there, too).  EdSharp also includes many
snippets for HTML code insertions.  You might also look at the
.NET WebBrowser control.

Jamal