Re: Context Shell Menus

  • From: "Martin Slack" <m.g.slack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 08:20:08 +0100

Hi Don,

An alternative might be to add an item to the Send To menu. The process seems to be much the same as in XP, if memory serves:

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/customize-the-windows-vista-send-to-menu/

 hth

Martin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald Marang" <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>