Re: Contacting List Owner

  • From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 08:00:35 -0700

I have already contacted him.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2010 7:59 AM
Subject: Re: Contacting List Owner

Jim,
I'm not quite sure if Jeff reads the mails here or not, but that is who the owner is, last I checked.
Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
http://tds-solutions.net
Twitter: sorressean

On Feb 22, 2010, at 7:54 AM, Homme, James wrote:

Hi,
Would the list owner please contact me privately?

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810
Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog

This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. The views expressed in this e-mail message do not necessarily represent the views of Highmark Inc., its subsidiaries, or affiliates.