RE: Compiling Python Programs for Windows Use

  • From: Katherine Moss <Katherine.Moss@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 03:54:54 +0000

I have both of them on here.

-----Original Message-----
From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Littlefield, Tyler
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 11:06 PM
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Compiling Python Programs for Windows Use

Why in gods name must you insist on mixing everything with .net. Python has a
perfectly good STDLib of it's own, no sense in poluting it with Microsoft
bloatware to accomplish the same task. .net is ok, but you have this deal where
everything must be .net that doesn't need to be.
On 9/12/2011 8:18 PM, Katherine Moss wrote:
> And if I'm not mistaken, if you use Iron Python, you can then use the normal
> F5 method from VS 2010.

Take care,
Ty
Web: http://tds-solutions.net
The Aspen project: a light-weight barebones mud engine
http://code.google.com/p/aspenmud

Sent from my toaster.