Re: Compiling Python Programs for Windows Use

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 21:05:06 -0600

I believe Py2Exe comes with the python distributions, but yeah, that's pretty much the best way to go about it. Good luck.

On 9/12/2011 6:48 PM, Rich De Steno wrote:
I am just getting into Python. I have read that to compile a program for distribution, for Windows use you can use a compiler called Py2exe. First, is this the best way to compile a Python program? Second, is easily downloaded from a particular web site? I cannot get Source Forge to download it. If there is abetter way to compile, please let me know. Thanks.

Rich De Steno

--

Take care,
Ty