Re: Command Line Documentation

  • From: Bill Cox <waywardgeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 09:14:34 -0400

Do you think this book should be included by default in Linux distros
for the blind?  We're considering adding some documentation for new
users in the Vinux distro.  Also, please send me a copy.

Even better than a book would be an interactive tutorial for the blind
that leads them through the learning process... of course I'm really
just dreaming here.

Thanks,
Bill