Re: Collection of C and C++ tutorials

  • From: Daniel Dalton <daniel.dalton47@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 15:53:08 +1000

So should I read it?
Or listen to the guys on irc?
Thanks,

On 25/09/2007 3:12 PM, Graham Hardy wrote:
Hi Daniel - It is good; it's just that they forget to mention namespaces,
and consistently use deprecated header files. For example, they would have
you include the file iostream.h instead of the newer iostream; and they
don't mention the std namespace. It also missed out on more advanced topics
such as exceptions, iterators, STL containers, etc. However, it did do a
reasonable job of explaining things.