Re: Cognos Accessibility with JAWS

  • From: "Brent Neal" <bneal@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 07:25:56 -0600

No.  When I use the PC cursor or the JAWS cursor it just skips the tabs without
saying anything.  If a sighted user clicks on one of the tabs JAWS will read
the information it opens up with the PC cursor and I believe the JAWS cursor
also but it still does not read the tab name.

Brent Neal
140 E 300 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84111

Programmer
Phone:  801.526.9797
Email:  bneal@xxxxxxxx

>>> LU OGBE <oluogbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 9/25/2009 1:45 AM >>>
Brent,
If you route the JAWS cursor to the PC cursor and navigate around the page,
does JAWS read the names of the TABS?

If it does, try clicking on the name of the tab to see if JAWS will bring focus
to it. HTH

Regards,

LU