RE: Cobol-programming

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 14:08:27 -0400

Hi,
I'm assuming with your last statement that you mean setting the cursor as a
blinking character in your emulation software. The other setting would be a
block cursor setting, which JAWS hates. Another thing that people tend to do in
JAWS is to play with the cursor width and height. In JAWS 12, it would be in
Settings Manager, which uses the old config files, but with a new interface.

Jim