Re: Chess and XML

  • From: "R Dinger" <rrdinger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 08:25:59 -0800

Hi Jim,

Yes, I looked as well. The standard for chess has been PGN for many years and there is a lot of software that uses PGN for chess notation. There is also a newer EPD (Extended Position Description) used by chess engines to describe game positions.

Richard
----- Original Message ----- From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>