Re: Checking our work - another experiment

  • From: "Marlon Brandão de Sousa" <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 09:12:17 -0200

Hello Andreas,
Nice to hear from you again. I was in out in last month, so may be I
lost some of your messages, and I am not going to replay this thread
sinse I don't figured out a way of using the vs debugger. What I will
suggest is that, together with the "graphycal" debugger you're
planning to release, consider putting also a gdb like enviroment,
which will make things easier to at least some of us.
Marlon

free."
Linus Torvalds