Re: Centova cast

  • From: "Humberto Rodriguez" <sub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 15:47:05 -0400

Hello,

Centovacast may be used, for the most part, withJaws without any problem.
The only difficult part is to load sound files into the  playlists, because
they must be dragged and dropped into the lists and that is a little tricky
with Jaws.

I haven't found an easy way to drag and drop folders containing sound files
from the library to the playlists, but other than that, the rest presents no
great difficulties.

I wonder if there is a list for blind people using Centovacast and/or
Station Playlist, because I am just beginning to learn about these things.

Humberto