Re: Can anyone help with using Access?

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 14:14:09 +1100

    HI.
played around a bit with access 2007?
so, if you like, e-mail me off list and see if i can help you.
was able to create a combo box, and used the advanced wizards, once, so might
be able to help you out.
got a trial copy of access 2007 on my machine.
givbe it a shot.
okay, let me know what you need to do and see if i can help you and figure it
out for you.
cheers Marvin.