Re: Can anyone help me instal Black Nova Traders over MSN messinger?

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 14:42:29 -0700

I don't know if you are trying to be funny or not, that was directed at Ty,
which is short for Tyler ...

sigh
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to
Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming