Re: Can anyone help me instal Black Nova Traders over MSN messinger?

  • From: "Jim" <jhomme1028@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 12:42:45 -0400

Hi Alex,
You will always get better help if you take the time to write down the steps
you took and the error messages you got. You give us nothing to go on to help
you, which is a source of frustration both for you and us. You because you are
still stuck. Us because we don't have enough information. Please go back and
read the rules. I think they have advice for how to get help from the list. If
not, then you can apply the principles of the link I sent last night about
getting help to this problem. This is getting to the point where I am thinking
of suspending you because I feel that you are not doing all you can to solve
your own problems. For instance, asking someone where you should put functions
is going too far in my view.

Thanks.

Take back your shopping life at http://tinyurl.com/32rsxz