Re: CSUN: Re: Breakfast of nonvisual developers at CSUN 2009

  • From: Andreas Stefik <stefika@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 19:05:44 -0700

Jackie,

Thanks for the link, and yes, I'm still working on tools for the
sight-impaired. I just had two new papers published on a similar topic (ICPC
2009), and my team here is about to release one of our tools open source.
We'll be announcing it to the community in the relatively near future.

I've also got a grant application I'm working on, although I'm being a
little slow as I continue a job hunt (my position here at CWU is a one year
position).

What about you?

Andreas