Re: CSUN: Re: Breakfast of nonvisual developers at CSUN 2009

  • From: Dorene Cornwell <dorenefc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 13:40:16 -0700

Hi Chris

I read a bit more from the RtF website and I have a couple questions.

--The literacy / non-literacy issue raises some points about language
detection and provisions to facilitate that. Is anyone connected with RtF
currently working to describe the problem at least?

--The policy piece to me relates not only to copyright issues but also, I
think, to some general telecommunications access and financing. Is nyone
currently including this as part of the web of policy matters to be at least
surveyed.

I am not necessarily volunteering to do much in either of these areas but
would at least be happy to help start characterizing/ defining the problem.

Thanks again for your work.

Dorene Cornwell
Seattle WA