Re: C programming Arrays

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 23:24:31 -0400

Sorry, I was laying down. I had 1 of those headaches that I get from working on C programming too long. I'm useless with that kind of headache as I found out a couple weeks ago, I won't get in to that. Anyway, I'll be back to normal tomorrow and on skype all day. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>