RE: C program question

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 11:39:02 -0400

Just to get this straight.

You are not planning on doing computer science or basically programming of
any kind after this, right?

If you are, I think that I'd have a different response for you, but I just
want to make sure whether this is a one time thing for you, or if you're
planning on continuing in this field?

Take care,
Sina