RE: C++ compiler issue

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 11:39:54 -0700

Like Sina said not possible.  Now with that said you might have it declared
else where that you have not seen for example you could have it declared
global in a header or even external in a total other file and then just
referenced in a header.  So the short answer is nope not possible and the
long answer is it could be declared else where.

Ken