RE: C # and visual studio

  • From: "Celia Rodriguez" <celia-rodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 17:34:36 -0000

Hi Rick,

Thank you for the information.  Unfortunately,  the class already started.
I have been in the class since August.  So far I have managed with some
visual assistance.  Can you tell me what JAWs scrip's do I need for JAWS
10.0?  How do I create a class without right clicking on some little icon
next to the project name?  Any quick tips you can give me, at This point,
will be greatly appreciated.  My teacher has never taught a visually
impaired student before, so I am on my own.  I never thought I would have to
do so much research.  Not to mention trying to memorize all of those JAWS
and Visual studio short cut keys.

Anyway,  I will take any advice anyone has to offer.

Thank you,

Celia