RE: C++ and I are getting divorced.

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 10:54:44 -0400

Hi,
I'm not against it if the documentation has more words than code and in a style
that ficilitates learning. I'd rather read then try, read then try, rather than
try, then figure out what I broke.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog. Discuss accessibility here.