Re: C++ Compilers

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 17:51:35 +0100

It's not completely inaccessible. It's just not as accessible as the 2005/2008 versions. You will have better results if you use NVDA instead of JAWS for example.

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net

On 25/10/2010 17:48, Oriol Gómez wrote:
vs 2010 is, as far as I know, completely inaccessible. Note that I
havent tried it myself, a friend tried it. If anyone has had success
in using vs 2010, please post.

On 10/25/10, Harmony Neil<harmonylm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
I've finally found the iso image link.

http://www.mydigitallife.info/2010/04/15/visual-studio-2010-express-free-dow
nload/

If you go to the page I pasted above and the direct link is on there.