Re: BrailleBlaster Embossers and Interfaces: Re: JFace

  • From: Andreas Stefik <stefika@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 09:04:18 -0500

Hey John,

This might be a stupid question, but our team has been looking into a
way to add Braille printing into Sodbeans, as the teachers we are
working with have requested it. Is something like braille blaster one
technique for how we would do that? And how hard is it to add such
functionality into an application, do you think? Do you need to do
some kind of network scanning to find appropriate printers, or how
does that work?

I don't know much about this area. No pressure, but if you have any
advice, it would be welcome,

Stefik