RE: Braille display

  • From: "Chris Hofstader" <chris.hofstader@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 07:25:43 -0400

If you know Larry Lewis he is probably the most knowledgeable person
regarding Braille hardware around and he is often good at helping people
find bargains on used equipment in excellent condition.  I've CC'd him on
this message and you can also go to his web site http://www.flyingblind.com.
The blind bargains web site also has a lot of good stuff at good prices.

I get a free steak dinner whenever I refer a lead to Larry Lewis that
results in a sale so, for full disclosure sake, I really must admit that I
like ribeyes the best, aged, rare, warm center and with a baked sweet
potato.  If anyone else out there wants to offer me meals in exchange for
any sort of referral to their consulting or other biz, contact me off-list
and we'll talk <laugh>.

cdh