Borland Builder C++ 6 errors

  • From: "Georgina Joyce" <gena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 00:03:07 -0000

Hi

Thanks to you guys I'm rapidly progressing on my course using Borland.  I've
installed the scripts that were sent to me and wondered if there was a way to
read the pane that contains errors within the code window.  I've tried looking
with insert F1 but I've not seen anything.  I wondered if any of the Borland
users had tips on reading the error messages?  I've found that Borland enables
them to be copied to a text file but it's a long way around reading the
messages.

Many thanks.

Gena

Amateur Call: M 0 E B P