Re: Blue J Accessability

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 00:13:23 -0700

the VB 6 IDE, the Visual studios IDE's from 2002 and up, Eclipse, J-Creator, are all accessible with jaws, I have no clue about this blue jay application, and there are a batch of IDE's and editors noted out on my grab bag site on the front page.

HTH,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>