BlinkNation

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 23:38:40 -0500

Got this from another email list for those of you that want to lodge a
complaint at blinknations hosts.

Rick

Hi all,

I did a whois search of blinknation.com. I found out that the hosting site
for them is hostgator.com. I sent a complaint to support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
outlining politely and in detail how I have been spammed through their
server. I had to click on a link to verify my address after I sent it,
which is understandable, but then almost immediately got a response back
stating that my concerns were being forwarded to their abuse department.

I encourage anyone wishing to lodge a complaint to do as I have done and
e-mail support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, as there is strength in numbers. It's not
the host's fault, so be polite and you're more likely to get heard. Be
prepared to verify your e-mail address by clicking on a link. Thanks very
much. The address again is support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bruce

--
Visit my webpage and podcast feed at: