RE: Best Java Guides for a Newby?

  • From: "Rasmussen, Lloyd" <lras@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 11:53:10 -0400

If you can find an old copy of Lynx, that will do a fairly nice job of
converting to text, although you lose the headings functionality.  And if
if you haven't tried that already.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the
Library of Congress, NLS.