Re: Best Java Guides for a Newby?

  • From: "Brandon Keith \(Biggs\)" <brandonboy13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 08:21:13 -0700

Hello Florian,
I have both FB and Skype. Search Brandon Keith Biggs on FB and my name I
believe is brandonboy17 on Skype. (I'm not sure, I usually add people...)
But I'm a music major wanting to do Java programming as a hobby and create Apps
for the new PDAs that are coming out.
I really want the noobiest guide out there, that sais something like:
// means that all text to the end of the line is not recognized by the compiler.
The compiler is...

I can probably get on skype tomorrow, I'm heading to school now.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs

Check out
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/brandonkeithbiggs