Re: Beginner help with C compilers and sites.

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 16:08:11 -0700

if you go to my site:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
on the home page you will find a IDE called eclipse, this should give you what you need to get going.

as far as tutorials, what ever one works for you, is the best one!

good luck,
elf
"Three things that should NEVER! be brought together; a laptop computer, a full cup of coffee, and a sneeze!"
- Unknown Author-
----- Original Message ----- From: "taylor scott" <taylor9209@xxxxxxxxx>