Beginner help with C compilers and sites.

  • From: taylor scott <taylor9209@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 14:53:37 -0500

Hello everyone.
I am completely new to computer programming, and would like to learn C.
My goal is to learn C, and then eventually switch to Mac and learn
Objective C, and write applications for the iPhone.

So, heres my findings so far.

I have found www.CProgramming.com for tutorials.
Does anyone recommend this site, or any other for beginners?

Second, C compilers...
I am having a hard time finding a C compiler that states it works with Vista.

Does anyone have suggestions on a good compiler for JFW and vista?

I'm sure this is pretty old questions, so thanks for any and all help.